Thursday, June 18, 2009

To The Graduate

I packed a few stamp sets and supplies for the next few days that I'll be down at my daughters house...I'm going to try something new...each stamp set is in a plastic bag with all the goodies and supplies...I THINK I'll need to make a card or project...so if I change my mind or something doesn't make me happy with that project...I'll be stuck with it and it will be too bad for me...LOL.
*****
This graduation card for my cousin was already started so I was able to get it done fairly quickly...she graduated from law school last week...does that mean the family now has a lawyer on retainer at all times for all our needs???...LOL.
*****
This is the quick recipe:
Stamp set: sketch an event(retired)...and sentiment from MSE.
*****
Card stock: assorted scraps and cream printer paper.
*****
Inks: basic black and riding hood red.
*****
Punches: 3" circle scallop and designer label.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...fiskar cutter...score-it...crystal effects...blue mix mini discs from Michael's...sakura clear star glitter pen...navy blue and light blue plaid ribbons from Joannes.
*****
All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.


Inside the card I used my fav embellie which is the cream printer paper to give it a nice finished look.




This morning it is pouring rain...it has been raining all night...I guess I must have missed the weather report because I thought it was going to be a nice day today...this definitely does not feel like June.


I'm very glad I was able to get the two graduation cards finished...all I have to do now is pick up a couple of American Express gift cards to put inside and mail them off...I'll give myself a pat!!!...pat!!!...pat!!! on the back.

Thank you so much for stopping in this rainy morning and sharing my card...enjoy the morning and have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin