Sunday, July 19, 2009

Chicken Feed

This project was so quick...that it's taking me longer to post it than it did to complete it...LOL.
*****
I love this rich looking organza burgundy ribbon...but it is called red...doesn't look red to me.




This is the lightening fast recipe:

Country chick rubon from Provo Craft...snail adhesive...elegant red organza ribbon from Joannes...black and white plaid ribbon...strawberry cany...and clear acrylic box from my stash.




All supplies are from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




This project was so fast you could probably make a hundred of them for favors in no time flat.



Thanks so much for dropping in this morning and sharing my sweet project with me...I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.
*****
Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley


1 comment:

Carole said...

What a sweet creation Beverley, the ribbons are just fabulous!
Carole :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin