Monday, July 20, 2009

You are my sunshine

I was happy this quick project turned out so cute...I absolutely love it.
*****
This is the quickie recipe:
Card stock: whisper white...flower print from Mark Paper Company...assorted scraps....and white printer paper.
.....
Additional supplies: pink mix mini discs...crystal effects...snail adhesive...stampin' dimensionals...cuttle bug stylized flowers folder...big shot...fiskar cutter...score-it...and soft moss dot ribbon from Michael's.



All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




So sorry this is short but I have to run...I'm very late for an appointment...enjoy the morning and have a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGZ

1 comment:

Carole said...

Such a pretty card, the flowers are wonderful and I love the embossed background.
Carole :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin