Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Daughters Baby Shower

Here are a couple of pics from my daughters baby shower...we all had a great time...this is the cake I ordered from the local bakery in town...and I was so pleased with the work she did...the ducky was identical to the invites...I will definitely use her again.






This is the center pieces I had on the tables...a mama duck and her baby...I made sixteen of these...there was shades of blue to white glass rocks...white Cotton balls...and some blue confetti paper...the rocks worked their way to the bottom of the vase during the car ride.






Here is my daughter opening some of her presents...thanks to all who came...everyone was so generous...thanks again.





I love this picture...some of the girls look like they are taking college boards...LOL...they are working so intensely...but they were only marking their ballots for the amount of clothes in the baby laundry basket...LOL.





Here we are holding up the baby clothes line...you can't see me...but I'm going down the line counting the pieces of clothing that were on the line...that was so much fun.





Finally this is the table with the favour bags that everyone got as they were leaving.







This post was fun to write and remember the baby shower...thanks for dropping in and sharing it with me this morning...I hope you all have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin