Friday, July 31, 2009

Sweet

I thought I'd try another cupcake Friday...and this little stamp is so cute...the card was a quick and easy project.
*****
This is the quick recipe:
Stamps: you're sweet from studio G...and sentiment from Impression Obsession.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...Bermuda bay...prints pack real red DSP...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: basic brown.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write.
*****
Punches: 2 1/4" scallop square...scallop oval...cuttle bug heart blocks folder...and heart to heart .
*****
Additional supplies: BIG shot...snail adhesive...fiskar cutters...elegant organza red ribbon fro Joannes...score-it...red rhinestone...and crystal effects.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.



Inside the card I have white printer paper...I added a couple of little hearts to the lower right hand corner of the paper.




Thanks for dropping in this morning and sharing cupcake Friday and my quick card with me...enjoy the morning...and have a stampin' good day.






Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin