Saturday, August 1, 2009

Kind of Fun-2

It felt great to be up and stampin' early again this morning...the weather is cool and sunny...there's a wonderful breeze blowing through the house...I have all my windows open, which I haven't been able to do the last couple of days with all the rain...yes...yes...yes...life is good.
*****
This is the recipe:
Stamp set: brush stroke alpha-upper (retired).
*****
Card stock: whisper white...really rust...elegant eggplant...summer sun...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: really rust and summer sun.
*****
Punches: wide oval...large oval...corner rounder...scallop oval...1 1/16" hand held circle...2 1/4" scallop square from EKSuccess...and cuttle bug spots and dots folder.
*****
Additional supplies: bright yellow brads...stampin' dimensionals...snail adhesive...fiskar cutters...score-it...and sticky strip.



All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




This was such a fun and relaxing morning for me...I was able to stamp and enjoy my cup of coffee...it seems like the past couple of weeks I've been so busy that it was a rush for me to get everything done...I think I'll work on my grandson's album for a couple of hours...thanks for dropping in and sharing a relaxing morning with me...I hope you enjoy the morning and have a stampin' good day...I plan to.




Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin