Sunday, August 2, 2009

...a friend like you

This was the card I had for the ladies to make last night...an elegant, but super easy and quick card...we have not met for a couple of months due to hectic and busy schedules for all of us...so I thought I'd ease everyone...including me into a project that wouldn't take up all our time...and of course quick and easy was the way to go...with minimal stamping and colouring...this was the way to go and it was a big hit...I must say I loved it myself...Pat...Pat...Pat for me...LOL....and for the ladies who did a great job too.
*****
This is the recipe:
Stamp set: the more the merrier (level 3 hostess).
*****
Card stock: whisper white...naturals ivory...soft suede...crushed curry...
kiwi kiss(retired)...and cream printer paper.
*****
Inks: soft suede.
*****
Markers: stampin' write pretty in pink.
*****
Punches: scallop oval...heart to heart...wide oval...and cuttle bug bloom dots folder.
*****
Additional supplies: BIG shot...snail adhesive...fiskar cutter...score-it...and sakura clear star marker.



Inside the card I used my fav cream printer paper...with the left over scraps I used the heart to heart punch to make a couple of hearts.





All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.


This is a copy of the card...but I used real red and regal rose card stock instead.



Thanks for dropping in this morning and sharing our stampin' good time project from last night...we all had a wonderful time...I hope you all have a great morning...and a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin