Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy Retirement

I made this card for one of the ladies at work who will be retiring this month...I loved this stamp when I saw it a few years ago...(yes a FEW years)...and it's never been inked...I thought this would be the perfect time to use it...and I love how the card turned out...and as I've said before...I love this shimmery ribbon.
*****
This is the recipe:
Stamps: birdhouse from Woodcellar Graphics...and sentiment from American Art Stamps by Kathleene Callei.
*****
Card stock: naturals ivory...whisper white...rich razzleberry...old olive...crushed curry...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: soft suede.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write.
*****
Punches: cuttle bug bloom dots folder......scallop oval...and large oval.
*****
Additional supplies: BIG shot...fiskar cutter...score-it...stampin' dimensionals...snail adhesive...elegant red organza ribbon from Joanne's...sakura clear star glitter pen...crystal effects...and pink mix mini discs from Michael's.




All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.





I hope my co-worker likes this card as much as I do...it's getting late...and I'm getting tired...thanks for dropping in and sharing this card with me...enjoy the evening...and I hope you have a stamping good night.




Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin