Friday, August 28, 2009

Have an Ice day-5

This card is beautiful...but boy was it a lot of work...there was at least 4 layers of masking if I remember correctly...I love this card and would definitely make it again...even with all the work involved...it is the final card I have to share with you from the workshop I took with Sherry Szarnecki last week at my favorite stamp store, The Great American Stamp Store in Connecticut...we made five fun cards...and learned lots of techniques.






The stamps used for this card was from A Muse and Copic markers were used to colour them in...the light blue iridescent ribbon is gorgeous...some clear rhinestones were also added...and of course we used lots of sparkling glitter...I love the bling.





Thanks to Sherry for a great class...I enjoyed sharing the projects you taught us in the workshop and it was great fun...I had a wonderful time...I hope to take more classes with Sherry in the future...she is a wealth of knowledge...maybe I will even get the time to visit her little shop in Bridgeport, NY.

Thanks everyone for sharing Sherry's projects with me this week...enjoy your morning and I hope you all have a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGZ

1 comment:

Carole said...

Really fun card, the image is so sweet!
Carole

Blog Widget by LinkWithin