Thursday, August 27, 2009

Merry Christmas-4

I am sharing another card that I made in Sherry's workshop last week at my favorite stamp store...The Great American Stamp Store in Connecticut...as I said yesterday, Carol and I affectionately refer to it as GASS...LOL...this was one of the most fun classes I've taken in a long time and I enjoyed every minute of it.





We used A Muse stamps and Copic markers...scallop punch...red dotted ribbon and I just love the diamond glitter we used for the snow.






Below is my version of the card that I made when I got home...I wasn't a hundred percent happy with it...I wish I had made the snow go across the entire card instead of just in front of the church...by using the vellum I was trying to get the effect of snow and ice....LOL...and the swirl in the background was the wind coming in...a big snow storm on the way...but I'm not feeling it...LOL...still I do like the stamp.





I love the red stripped ribbon I used...it is from May Arts and is the perfect ribbon to use on holiday projects...of course I had to add some diamond glitter to the project also.





Thanks so much to Sherry for a fun class...I will share the final card that we made tomorrow...and thanks to everyone for dropping in this morning...I hope you all have a stampin' good day.






Stampin' HUGZ


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin