Sunday, August 23, 2009

Thank You

I made this card from all scraps...the circles were already punched out from other leftover projects so I didn't even have to punch them out...this was truly a quick card...I hate to waste anything...so I always love it when I can make a great project that I love from my scrap pieces.
*****
This is the super quickie recipe:
Stamp sets: all holidays.
*****
Card stock: assorted scraps and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: glorious green.
*****
Punches: scallop oval...wide oval...sizzix oval...cuttle bug spots and dots.
*****
Additional supplies: BIG shot...fiskar...score-it...1/2" foam mount tape...snail...wild wasabi striped grosgrain ribbon(retired).


All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.



I have some other projects to work on today and this card has left me plenty of time to work on them...I will be home all day today since the weather isn't that great...so if you'd like to stop by and share a cup of tea with me my door is always open...thanks so much for dropping by and sharing my quick card with me...enjoy whatever you plan for the morning and the rest of the weekend...I hope you all have a stampin' good day...I know I will.




Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin