Monday, August 24, 2009

Got Snow-1

I'm so excited to share the cards we made at the holiday workshop...we made five cards and i will be sharing them this week...This is the first card we made in the Holiday Workshop that was taught by Sherry Czarnecki from A Muse Stamps...she is also a Copic Instructor...it looks difficult, but once you get past the measuring and folding it wasn't too bad at all...it's a fun card...the blue dot paper makes it look like it's snowing on the mountains...when putting the squirrel, polar bear, and penguin on the card we put them just a little bit higher than the fold of the card...do you like how my squirrel is flying down the mountainside...hehehehe...he's a skiing pro.





The stamps are from A Muse...assorted Copic markers...diamond glitter...edge punch...and assorted coloured card stock...I loved using the Copic markers...I ended up getting some for myself...yippeee.






Thanks Sherry for the great tips on making this card...it was a lot of fun to make...thanks everyone for dropping in this morning and sharing this card with me...have a great morning...and a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin