Monday, August 10, 2009

Thanks

This is another sweet...but simple card...very little was involved in putting it together...but it's soooooo! cute...I luv it.
*****
Someone emailed to ask why I use the sticky strip and the snail adhesive together...when I use the embossing folders I like to use the sticky strip to hold the project together...since the surface is uneven the sticky gives a better hold.
*****
This is the recipe:
Stamp set: outlined for fun(retired).
*****
Card stock: soft suede...whisper white...wild wasabi(retired)...Miss Elizabeth chipboard buckle...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: old olive.
*****
Markers: barely banana.
*****
Punches: designer label...and cuttle bug Swiss dots folder.
*****
Additional supplies: soft moss polka dot ribbon from Michael's...snail adhesive...sticky strip...big shot...fiskar cutter...and score-it.



All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.





Thanks for droppin' by this morning...I'm going to be staying home today and work on my other projects...it's suppose to get uncomfortably warm and humid today...I don't need to...or want to go out in that...LOL...enjoy your morning...and I hope you all have a stampin' good day...I plan too.






Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin