Sunday, August 9, 2009

Simple Pleasures

After spending so much time on yesterdays project I wanted to do something that was quick and easy this morning...and this card fit the bill...LOL...this card can be used for any occasion...just write your personal message inside...the chipboard tag was plain...all I did was use a rubon to add the sentiment to personalize it...so quick...so easy...so much fun.
*****
This is the quick recipe:
Stamps: smiles and laughter ribbon from Hero Arts.
*****
Card stock: chipboard from Miss Elizabeth papers...word rubons from KandCompany...whisper white...melon mambo...old olive ...crushed curry...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: Melon mambo.
*****
Punches: 1/16" hand held circle...cuttle bug bloom and dots folder.
*****
Additional supplies: gold cording(retired)...snail adhesive...sticky strip...BIG shot...fiskar cutter...score-it...stampin' dimensionals...and green brads.



All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.





I have a birthday party to go to this evening so I'm happy my card is completed...now I can relax and concentrate on other things...LOL...the weather today promises thunderstorms...so enjoy your morning before it gets too bad...thanks for dropping by and sharing my project...I hope you all have a stampin' good day...thanks again.
*****







Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin