Thursday, September 10, 2009

School Bus and Crayons treat box

I had made too many school buses...so I used the extra school bus to make this adorable little treat box...fill it with cookies to send for that special teacher...pair it up with the matching card I made earlier this week and you will have a very happy teacher.





This is the recipe:


Stamp sets: School(retired)...school bus from Rubber Stampede.
*****
Card stock: black and yellow.
*****
Inks: assorted stampin' up ink pads.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write.
*****
Punches: southwest corners(retired).
*****
Additional supplies: sticky strip...snail...yellow embroidery thread...and small white box.
*****

All supplies are from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.



I wish that I had some plain white tissue paper to stamp on...so that I could have put that in the box...but since I didn't I just stamped the inside of the box and it turned out just great.




Thanks so much for dropping by this morning and sharing my quick and easy teachers project with me...enjoy the lovely weather...and I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin