Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bringing in the Harvest

I'm posting this late...I didn't get a chance to do much this morning...my grandson keeps me so busy...we did go for a stroll around town...next time I'll leave the dogs at home...I'm a super lousy dog walker when I have to also push a stroller too...LOL.


I discovered a .99 cent store...but around here a .99 cent store means the price ends in .99cents...not that everything in the store is .99 cents...in fact there wasn't a thing there for under $1.99...when I complained about this to my daughter she laughed...she thought the prices were great...oh! vie...I don't think they should call it The .99 cent store then...do you?




This is the recipe:

Stamp sets: happy fall, y'all...truck from PSX stamp company...and mini shadow from Hero Arts.
*****
Card stock: assorted scraps and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: basic brown.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write and red colour brush from Zig markers.
*****
Additional supplies: real red grosgrain ribbon...stampin' dimensionals...snail...distressing tool...fiskar...score-it...and crystal effects.



Doesn't the crystal effects look great in the truck window...and because of the way the lighting is hitting it...it looks like a reflection in there...looks so real...the crows and pumpkins I cut out and used stampin' dimensionals to raise them a little.



All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




Thanks so much for dropping by tonight...it's so late and I'm tired...I do love the fact that my son-in-law hooked up the tv to the computer...I can lay in bed and surf till my hearts content...this is really cool...note to self...I must get this kind of hook up when I return home...LOL...I love it...well good night everyone...I hope you all had a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin