Tuesday, September 8, 2009

School Bus and Crayons

I am on vacation at my daughters for the next few weeks and I don't have a lot of stamps with me...so you may see me use several sets over and over again...this is if I get a chance to stamp...my grandson likes to play and not have me out of sight for too long...I could see in my daughters eyes she was having a tough time going back to work and leaving him this morning...even though she knew he was in good hands...it's hard after being home with him for four months.


I ordered a couple of new items to have delivered here at my daughters...so as soon as they arrive I will be making something with them...I hope...LOL.



This is the recipe:


Stamp sets: School(retired)...school bus from Rubber Stampede.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...black...yellow...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: assorted stampin' up.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write.
*****
Punches: southwest corner(retired).
*****
Additional supplies: snail...fiskar...score-it...and yellow embroidery thread.





Inside on the printer paper I used soft subtles inks to decorate the edges.





Thanks for stopping by this morning...I hope you all have a stamping good day.





Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin