Thursday, September 24, 2009

School Days

Yvonne's September scrappin' good time project was this scrap page of her grand daughter...and I must say it turned out absolutely adorable.
I love how the page looks like it is on a black board...she used her spiral binding punch to leave her grand daughter a reminder note...or maybe it's a list of things for her to remember to take to school.



I like the look of the chalk numbers and alphabets that are raised around the edge of the page...an assortment of chip board stickers and rubons complete the look of this fun page.




Thanks Yvonne for sharing this September project with us...you did a fantastic job...I hope you made two pages, because your daughter is going to want to have one for herself...LOL...I love it...thanks everyone for dropping in and checking out Yvonnes's project...I hope you all have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

1 comment:

Carole said...

Lovely page and super details.
Have a great weekend.
Carole

Blog Widget by LinkWithin