Friday, September 25, 2009

...A Year Better

It's another cupcake Friday...and this is the quick card I made to share this morning...I mostly used scraps from my stash which I like to do...and I ended up with a birthday card...luv it!
*****
All supplies are from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.



This is the recipe:

Stamp set: Flourish cupcake from Darcies.
*****
Card stock: white...prints pack DSP(retired)...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: basic brown and rich razzleberry.
*****
Markers: stampin' write.
*****
Additional supplies: snail...stampin' dimensionals...cuttle bug happy birthday folder...big shot...score-it...fiskar...sticky strip...and diamond stickles.





I have to head out for my appointment in a few minutes...thanks for dropping by this morning...I hope you all have a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin