Monday, September 14, 2009

Thanks for your kindness-school bus

This is a gift that would keep on giving...you give a nice little set of these thank you cards...and the teacher could use them to thank someone for a gift or something that was done for her...I did a set of four, but you can do as many as you'd like...the set would also go great with the treat box I made last week.



This is the recipe:


Stamp sets: simply sayings 2 (retired)...and school bus from Rubber Stampede.
*****
Card stock: white...basic black...whisper white...summer sun...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: basic black.
*****
Marker: stampin' write and sakura clear star glitter pen.
*****
Punches: sizzix photo corners.
*****
Additional supplies: snail...fiskar...spritzer tool...and red sizzix.




All supplies are from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.





Inside the card I used white printer paper...and I love the look that the photo corners give the card...two of them on each card was just enough...does the glitter show up on the wheels and head lights...the cards were spritzed with my more mustard marker.





Thanks for dropping in this morning...and taking a peek at my cards...guess who's crying...I've gotta go...LOL...I hope you all have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin