Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Memories in the making

This is the card I made for Carol's daughter who got married last weekend...I love how this turned out...it is so soft and the colours are so romantic...I think you can see the slight glitter outlining the wedding gown...just a perfect wedding card.



This is the recipe:


Stamp sets: A Muse...and sweet sentiments(retired).
*****
Card stock: Sahara sand...true thyme...and river rock , all of which are retired...whisper white...confetti cream...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: Sahara sand(retired).
*****
Punches: cuttle bug floral screen folder.
*****
Additional supplies: big shot...snail...sticky strip...score-it...fiskar...crystal effects...The Robins Nest silver bells dew drops...and sakura clear glitter star pen.




All supplies are from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.



The silver bells dew drops were absolutely perfect for this wedding card...and I love the look of it...inside the card I stamped my sentiment it says..."May this day be one of happy memories in the making".




Congratulations Carol and Jim you did a beautiful job with the wedding and thanks for allowing me to share it with you.
Thanks so much for stopping by this morning...enjoy the beautiful weather and have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin