Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Birthday goodies at Carol's

Breast Cancer Awareness...it's a good thing.



This month Carol and I had so much fun celebrating our birthdays for the entire month...tonight's class was the last of the birthday parties and we had one last set of goodies to share with the ladies....I will share our projects another time...it is late and I'm super tired.






Carol had a tricky treat bag for the ladies full of chocolates...yummo!!!...I had a bag with all the goodies to make a cute fall card...Carol and I love giving birthday goodies.






The ladies were also able to choose a stamp from our stamp basket...these are cute little stamps that can be used for so many cards and projects since they are so versatile...there was lot of designs to choose from...thanks for celebrating with us tonight ladies...Carol and I had fun.
*****




DARN!!!...I forgot to take pics of Carol and I in our birthday tiaras...maybe next time...the danishes were delish...Carol, you're a fantastic baker....LOL...have a stampin' good night everyone...thanks for droppin' by.






Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin