Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Birthday Presents

I love my new web cam I got from my son-in-law...daughter...and grandson...now my grandson will be able to see me when we skype...yipppppeeee.
*****
Thanks to the stampin' ladies for this basket full of all kinds of flavored creamers for my coffee...some cupcake stickers...and that adorable cupcake stamp...thanks ladies I love it...I will be putting that basket to good use.



Thanks everyone for dropping in today...I'm having trouble with blogger again this morning...hopeful it will be corrected and I will be able to share some of the goodies we had for the ladies tomorrow...have a stampin' good day.


October is Breast Cancer Awareness month...schedule your mammogram today...life is sweet...enjoy it.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin