Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy birthday to you cupcake

Good morning ladies...I forgot to share my card that I had the stampin' ladies make last week...but it worked out for cupcake Friday since I didn't have a card ready...my favorite part of the card is the red seed beads that look like little pieces of cherries.
*****


This is the sweet recipe:
Stamp set: crazy for cupcakes.
*****
Card stock: naturals ivory...soft suede...melon mambo...Bermuda bay...confetti cream...birthday candles paper...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: chocolate chip and crushed curry.
*****
Markers: stampin' write and clear star glitter pen.
*****
Punches: 1 3/8" circle...1" circle...happy birthday folder...and Swiss dots folder.
*****
Additional supplies: big shot...fiskar...score-it...snail...crystal effects...yellow stickles...soft moss sheer dot ribbon...and red glass seed beads.


Inside the card I have my cream printer paper...and used soft curry ink to lightly stamp a background...and of course I had to add my favorite sheer ribbon.



This was a fun card for the ladies...thanks for droppin' in and sharing it with me this morning...I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.






Life is sweet...enjoy it...remember to schedule your mammogram today.





Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin