Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Lil' Pumpkin'

I saw this cute little outfit...and I had to get it for my grandson since he's my lil' pumpkin'...LOL...he wore it yesterday at his Nanny's...from what I heard from my daughter the little girls were going crazy over him.



I love the little hat...and it fits his head perfectly.







The socks are striped with little pumpkins going across the top...I don't think you can see it in the pic.






This is what he looked like in the outfit...I love it...I asked him why was he so darn cute...LOL.





At the end of the day when he was getting ready for bed...he still had on the little hat...LOL...too...too adorable.





Thanks for droppin' in this morning and taking a peek at my lil' pumpkin and putting up with this grammer's ramblings...enjoy the morning...and have a stampin' good day.




Today is the last day of the month...where did the time go?...but Breast Cancer awareness will continue every day of the year...get your mammogram scheduled and done...remember that life is sweet...enjoy it.





Stampin' HUGZ


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin