Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sushi Chef and Sous Assitant...Happy Halloween

I have a few October projects to finish up posting this week...where did this month go...it seems like I had so much to do...I hope you don't mind, but I must share one more Halloween pic of my grandson...I can't stand it...he looks so cute...LOL...at the last minute there was a costume change...Kenzo was originally going to be a lobster sushi...with my grandson deciding how to cook him...YUKKO...LOL.
*****
Instead this is the new costume for the parade...the Sushi Master and his Sous Chef...LOL...I love it...but I still think Kenzo wasn't too happy being dressed up...even though he went with the game...LOL...poor Kenzo must be thinking...I'm a dog...not a chef...I don't cook...I just eat...LOL.


My grandson has his sushi knife ready to go and a plate of sushi that he is tasting and thinking YUMMO!!! this is delish...my daughter and son-in-law did a great job with the Sushi Bar and the props...everything looks sooooooo!!! real...especially that knife and plate of sushi...they had fun at the parade and at the party later that evening...GREAT job guys...that was absolutely wonderful...I loved it.



Thanks everyone for stoppin' in this morning...I hope you all had a safe and fun day yesterday...I know that I did...make sure you check all the goodies and candies before eating or giving them to the little ones...I hope you all have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin