Friday, October 9, 2009

...with a cherry on top

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month...schedule a mammogram today...remember life is sweet...enjoy it.
*****





This was a fun card to make...and again I was able to make it with scraps...my stash is starting to dwindle down...thank goodness for that...I have so much scraps...I'm so happy when I can use them up in a project.




This is the recipe:
Stamp set: flourish cupcake.
*****
Card stock: prints pack DSP...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: basic brown.
*****
Markers: stampin' write.
*****
Punches: happy birthday folder.
*****
Additional supplies: caramel gingham ribbon(retired)...big shot...fiskar...score-it...sticky strip...snail...stampin' dimensionals...crystal effects...and mens dew drops.





I cut out the cupcake top and used stampin' dimensionals to raise it up a little...I like the look.




Thanks so much for dropping by this morning...I hope you have a great stampin' good time.






Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin