Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to you

Remember that October is Breast Cancer Awareness month...please schedule a mammogram today...life is sweet...enjoy it.
*****
This card was made with all scraps...and it went together so quickly...Carol gave me the brown twill ribbon and I absolutely love it...it's nice and soft...a deep...rich...dark brown...thanks for sharing Carol.
*****
This is the recipe:
Stamp set: simple sayings 2 is a retired set.
*****
Card stock: assorted scraps and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: Bermuda bay.
*****
Punches: 1/16" hand held circle.
*****
Additional supplies: brown twill ribbon...snail...fiskar...score-it...blue flower brad...and chipboard butterfly.


The chipboard butterfly has glitter and rhinestones on it's wings...inside the card I use white printer paper for my sentiment.





I'm glad you all had a chance to drop by this morning and share my card...it is so windy here the tree in front of the house partially came down...I won't be going anywhere today...I'm staying home where it's nice and warm with a cup of hot tea...enjoy your morning and have a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin