Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Scary Witches

I love this set...and I'm going to make three cards with it to share this week...I gave a kit with supplies to some of the ladies...there is enough in the kits to come up with 1-3 cards/projects...and I can't wait to see what the ladies come up with for the October sketch...the first of my sketch is the witch...isn't she sweet...nothing scary about her...LOL.





This is the October sketch recipe:
Stamp set: spooks galore has long been retired.
*****
Card stock: melon mambo...rich razzleberry...chocolate chip...dusty durango...whisper white...assorted scraps...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: melon mambo...and chocolate chip.
*****
Markers: stampin' write assortment.
*****
Punches: 1/16 hand held circle...small and large rectangles.
*****
Additional supplies: fiskar...score-it...snail adhesive...brown twill ribbon...burgundy brad...yellow glitter stickles...crystal effects...and halloween dew drops.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




I like how I was able to add a portion of the sentiment to the tag...cool...LOL.




Thanks for sharing this quick card with me this morning...it's amazing what you can do with some of your leftover scraps...have a great morning...and a super stampin' good day...now it's time for me to enjoy a cup of hot tea.



Ladies please remember that October is Breast Cancer Awareness month...schedule your mammogram today...life is sweet...enjoy it.




Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin