Thursday, November 12, 2009

Autumn Type Pumpkin

To make this pumpkin I used my top note die to cut out twelve of the shapes.


*****




Then I ran them over the kiwi kiss ink pad.






This is the recipe:

Stamp set: happy fall y'all.
*****
Card stock: kiwi kiss is retired...crushed curry...melon mambo...dusty durango...pumpkin pie...old olive...glorious green...summer sun...and naturals white.
*****
Ink: kiwi kiss retired.
*****
Punches: top note die...autumn type folder...three leaf stem die...1/16" hand held circle...small and large rectangle.
*****
Additional supplies: green raffia...natural hemp twine...big shot...fiskar cutter...score-it...and sticky strip.





A cute little tag wishin' everyone a happy fall.






I folded the diecuts down the middle...and used my sticky strip to give it a nice strong hold.






I love the look of the raffia and the hemp twine.






This was a fun project to make...even though it did take some time...this will go by my front door on the table.



Thanks so much for droppin' in this evening and picking some pumpkins with me...I hope you all have a stampin' good night.





Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin