Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Cupcake Day

I'm sorry these pics are so dark...but the lighting this morning is not very good...it's so cold...windy and dark outside...but lookie at what I have for cupcake friday...SURPRISE...a cupcake card...LOL.




This is the recipe:


Stamps: happy cupcake sentiment and a flashy cupcake that was given to me for my birthday from the stampin' ladies.
*****
Card stock: assorted scraps...whisper white...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: basic brown.
*****
Markers: stampin' write.
*****
Additional supplies: snail...fiskar...score-it...chocolate twill ribbon from my good bud Carol...(thanks Carol)...crystal effects...purple and red seed beads.






The pics are too dark to tell...but the papers are so soft in colour...they were just scraps but very pretty...and now that they're gone...they're gone forever...I must dig through my stash and see if maybe I can come up with another piece or two.






This is such a cute sentiment...I love it...and I love it even more when I have cupcake days.




This was fun to make...it was quick...easy...and cheered me up on such a dreary morning.




Thank you all for droppin' in this morning and sharing a cupcake with me...lol...enjoy the morning...and I hope everyone has a happy cupcake day...and a stampin' good time.



Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin