Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cardinal on branch

I almost forgot to post the cards we did at the workshop in Westport last weekend with Judy...the stampin' ladies...Carol...and I all took a day trip to do some shopping and attend the workshop...this is the first of the four cards we made...I will share the rest of them in the next few days.
*****

This is the quick recipe:
Stamp: crested bird.
*****
Card stock: alpine...red...gold...and cream.
*****
Ink: tuxedo black.
*****
Markers: Copics.
*****
Additional supplies: red velvet ribbon...red line tape...bone folder...scissors...and black glaze pen.



This was one of my favorites that we made in the class...and the gold card stock really makes the bird stand out...what a beautiful Christmas card this would make.





Thank you all for sharing another dreary morning with me...enjoy the rest of the morning...and I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin