Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Love Birds and Holly

This is the fourth and final card we made in the workshop with Judy...and my absolute fav...I love all the glitter...and the love birds looking at the holly...I just love everything about this card.
*****
This is the quick recipe:
Stamps: blue birds and holly.
*****
Card stock: white...red...and blue.
*****
Ink: tuxedo black.
*****
Markers: Copics...and black glaze pen.
*****
Additional supplies: white rick rack ribbon...glue pen...clear glitter...red line tape...scissors...and snowball embellishments.




The rick rack ribbon started out as plain white...we ran our blue marker over it to give it the same exact colour as the love birds.




This was such a fun and easy card...thanks for droppin' in and sharing it with me...a BIG thanks to Judy for such a fun...fun...fun workshop...we all enjoyed it...I hope everyone has a great morning and a stampin' good day.





Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin