Monday, November 16, 2009

Sparkly Snowman

This was a fun card to make...I liked that we stamped the snowman first...then stamped him again...and cut him out...the cut out snowman was layered over the first one and it gave the card wonderful dimension...I especially loved the fact that I didn't have to cut around those tiny stick hands...lol...when we were done with this card we were all covered in lots of glitter.






This is the recipe:

Stamps: cling snowman...and cling textured dots.
*****
Card stock: blue...and white.
*****
Ink: tuxedo black...and white pigment.
*****
Markers: Copics...and black glaze pen.
*****
Additional supplies: cling rocker mount...red line adhesive tape...scissors...bone folder...white snowball ribbon...clear glitter...glue pen...and mounting tape.




I really like the new snowball ribbon...it's some fluff on a wire...we just pulled it apart a little bit then pushed the wire through a hole in the card stock...I added a small amount of glue from my glue pen to hold it firmly in place...a great look and dimension to the card...and the glitter gives the snowman all his sparkle.





Thank you for joining me this morning and sharing my cute sparkly snowman...I hope you all have a great morning...and a stampin' good day.





Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin