Friday, November 20, 2009

Just a note cupcake journal

This morning I altered a journal for cupcake Friday and it turned out very nice...I'm pleased with it...everything came together very quickly.
*****
This is the recipe:
Stamp sets: crazy for cupcakes and just a note sentiment.
*****
Card stock: crushed curry...basic black...very vanilla...and whisper white.
*****
Ink: soft suede.
*****
Markers: stampin' write and clear star glitter pen.
*****
Punches: floral screen folder...2 1/4" scallop square...and top note die.
*****
Additional supplies: xyron...snail...crystal effects...white ribbon...big shot...yellow silver lined beads...red seed beads...black and cream journal.




I like this little scallop square cupcake marker that I made to keep my writing spot.





The cupcake has a lot of seed beads to look like cherries...YUM...and the candle has a larger yellow bead for the flame.



Thanks so much for stopping by this morning and sharing a cupcake with me...enjoy the rest of the morning...I hope you all have a stampin' good day.





Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin