Saturday, November 21, 2009

You're the best

This card covers two projects...a thank you card for Judy who was our instructor for a workshop we took in Connecticut at the beginning of the month...and the November sketchin' good time.
*****

This is my sketchin' good recipe:
Stamp: you're the best with flowers.
*****
Card stock: autumn harvest...kiwi kiss...melon mambo...crushed curry...Bermuda bay...whisper white...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: chocolate chip.
*****
Markers: stampin' write.
*****
Punches: thank you folder.
*****
Additional supplies: sticky strip...snail...soft moss sheer dots ribbon...big shot...fiskar...and score-it.


The thank you folder is one of my favorites...it gives a card so much dimension...and how about the pretty ribbon...love it!!!



This cute little sentiment describes how I felt about the workshop...loved it...LOL.



Carol and I did a craft fair this morning so I'm dead tired...but I did want to get this card posted before turning in for the night...we had a great time...we went and set up with no expectations...thinking no one would shop because of the lousy economy...we were so surprised to have done so well...we actually came home with a couple of empty boxes...who knew...LOL...did I say we had a great time...lol...we will be going back next year.
Thanks so much for droppin' in this evening and sharing my card...and my day with me...I hope everyone has a stampin' good evening...I'm off to bed...good night.
*****
Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin