Thursday, November 5, 2009

Love Warm Soup

This is my favorite of all my folders...and I'm very happy that I used it for my class last week...This is my card that I had for the stampin' ladies to make...it is easy and I think so cute...actually I love my soup piping hot...so that I can sip it slowly to make it last longer...to mail this card all you have to do is lay the pumpkin flat before putting in the envie...when you remove it from the envie...it pops right back up.
*****
This is the recipe:
Card stock: cranberry crisp and kiwi kiss are both retired....autumn traditions DSP...crushed curry...glorious green...pumpkin pie...only orange...summer sun...confetti cream...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: crushed curry.
*****
Punches: autumn type folder...1/16" hand held circle...word window...scallop oval...small and large rectangle.
*****
Additional supplies: snail...burgundy brad...score-it...fiskar...and big shot.

The pumpkin was made using the scallop oval punch...and inside the card I used cream printer paper for my "Happy Fall Y'all" hand stamped sentiment...which I used crushed curry ink.



The tag was the idea for the title of the card...I happen to punch out the part that said "love warm soup".




Thanks so much for droppin' in so late this evening...I'm heading to bed I'm darn tired...have a stampin' good night everyone.




Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin