Sunday, November 8, 2009

Shopping in Westport

I didn't get a chance to post anything yesterday since I was exhausted after an exciting fun filled day...the stampin' ladies...Carol...and I spent the day in Westport doing some serious shopping...we had a stamp work shop to attend and we decided to make a day of it...of course I forgot my camera...Carol refused to make a u-turn to go back and get it just because we were already an hour or so into the trip and 50 miles away from my house...Gee!!! such a minor detail...lol...so I don't have any pics of us having a stampin' good time...or enjoying our lunch at a very fancy eatery...I also don't have any pics of the DELICIOUS breakfast muffins Ms. Heidi made for us to enjoy with our coffee for the long trip down...or the YUMMO brownies Yvonne made for us to top off our lunch with.
*****
I did take some pics this morning of the goodies that I treated myself too...I can't wait to start playing with everything...I was too tired to ink any rubber last night...in the next few days I will share the cards we made in the class.
*****
Here are some of my favorite stamps to add to my collection.


I was also able to get some of the nice papers we used in class...I have white...cream...and a printed snowflake design.





Some more stamps...some yummy ribbons...and some soft dimensional accessories for my cards and projects.




I scored some new markers and a new ink to try out.



What a fun day we all had...thank you ladies for sharing the day with Carol and me...I hope you all had fun...thanks everyone for droppin' in and sharing the morning with me...I hope you all have a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin