Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Gift Card Holder

This was a fun project...it is also a double gift...someone special will receive a gift card...but after the gift card has been used...they will have four cute book markers...give a gift card to your friends favorite book store and they will have the book markers to remind them of you...lovely...lol...I started off with a 12X12 sheet of printed paper for the base of the holder...but the rest of my supplies were all leftover scraps from other projects...I love using my scraps.




This is the recipe:

Stamps: fairy angels...gladness of Christmas...merry Christmas sentiment...cardinal...and holly.

*****

Card stock: Christmas tree print and assorted scraps.

*****

Ink: basic black...glorious green...and regal red.

*****

Markers: stampin' write...clear glitter star...and gold uni paint.

*****

Punches: slit...snowflakes and 1/4" hand held circle.

*****

Additional supplies: snail...score-it...fiskar...white shimmer ribbon...superfine gold embossing powder...heat gun...glue pad...hobby blade...stampin' dimensionals...red and green may art ribbon.





The book markers are a cute addition to this gift card holder.



This angel has a little heart on her layered dress.




This book marker has the gift card.




This angel is in a striped dress with a heart.




The outside of the gift card holder is a Christmas poem.




On the back I completed my project with my favorite stamp "when you care enough...you make it yourself ".





Thank you so much for droppin' by this morning...this was so much fun to make...I will have to make them for all my gift cards now...enjoy the rest of the morning...and I hope you all have a stampin' good day.






Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin