Monday, December 14, 2009

Snowflake Wishes

This card used all scraps...the snowflake cutout was in my stash...I don't even know where I got it from...but I wanted something super quick...and this is what I came up with...very cute if I must say so myself...if you notice the background scrap papers all have dots in them...also the folder for the white card stock has dots.





This is the quickest recipe:
Stamp set: the more the merrier.
*****
Card stock...whisper white...white printer....and assorted scraps.
*****
Ink: ballet blue.
*****
Punches: snow dot folder.
*****
Additional supplies: big shot...snail...score-it...and fiskar cutter.








I added white printer paper inside for my note...then this little winter sentiment and I'm done.





This was just too easy...LOL...and I love it...thanks for stoppin' by...have a stampin' good day.





Stampin' HUGZ


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin