Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Pillow Box

This is what I made for the last sketchin' good time for this year...and it was so much fun to come up with something that was a little different...I love it...we had to use the placement you see here...but the most important part was to use traditional Christmas colours...reds, greens, gold, or silver...and we could add DSP...it could be a card...scrapbook page...or even an altered project...a very fun sketchin' good time to close out the year.







This is the sketchin' good recipe:


Stamp sets: happy winter(retired)...Christmas star ornaments...and Jingle sentiment.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...real red...gable green...dashing DSP(retired)...and assorted scraps.
*****
Ink: real red...old olive...and melon mambo.
*****
Markers: clear star and...red star glitter pens.
*****
Punches: wide oval...scallop oval...small star...2X3 oval...1/16"hand held circle...round tab...large oval die...and Christmas ornaments folder.
*****
Additional supplies: big shot...snail...sticky strip...gold brads...score-it...chocolate Caramel bells...plaid red and green ribbon.





I've had these two little ornament stamps forever...and I don't think I've ever used them...I'm happy I was able to add them to my sketch project.





Thank you so much for droppin' by this cold and windy morning...I've been dying to munch on these chocolates...and now that they've done their job as my props I can eat them...LOL...enjoy the morning and if you have to go out please stay warm...I hope you all have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin