Friday, December 11, 2009

Winter Houses

I have to go and start my shopping this morning...so I will make this a very quick card...I hope you enjoy it.
*****
This is the super quick recipe:
Stamp set: nice and narrow(retired).
*****
Card stock: whisper white...handsome hunter...neenah classic white...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: tuxedo black.
*****
Markers: Copics.
*****
Punches: winter house folder.
*****
Additional supplies: big shot...fiskar...score-it...and snail adhesive.



I've had this folder for quite some time...but just rediscovered it...and I love it.




Thanks so much for stoppin' by this morning...and sharing this super quick card...I hope you have a great morning...and a stampin' good day...stay warm everyone.

*****
Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin