Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas Angel

The weather outside is frightful...but I'm inside stampin' delightful...LOL...I know...I know...I can't hold a tune to save my life...but I'm having fun stamping...I love this cute little angel and she was so much fun to work with...look at her wings...so sparkly...I re stamped then cut out the bows to give her more dimension...I was happy to finally get this card done after letting it sit for a few days.







This is the easy recipe:

Stamp:The angel.
*****
Card stock: Neenah classic white...dashing DSP...crushed curry...wild wasabi...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: tuxedo black.
*****
Markers: Copics.
*****
Punches: large star...joy and cheer folder.
*****
Additional supplies: yellow and diamond stickles...stampin' dimensionals...score-it...fiskar...snail...big shot...and candy cane ribbon from May Arts,




I love this candy cane ribbon...inside the card I used white printer paper to write my holiday wishes.



Thanks so much for sharing my card with me this morning...if you have to go out side please bundle up and stay warm...I walked Yukiko this morning very early and she couldn't wait to come back inside...my lips were frozen...enjoy the rest of the morning...and I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin