Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Merry Christmas Santa

Here is another card that I finally sat down to complete this morning...this Santa is so cute...I had a couple of cards that I had started for the Christmas holidays...but with things being so hectic...I never had time to finish them...I promised myself that I would finish them this week.







This is the recipe:

Stamp sets: party punch and santa.

*****

Card stock: glorious green...real red...dashing DSP...Neenah classic cream....and cream printer paper.

*****

Ink: tuxedo black and real red.

*****
Markers: Copics

*****
Punches: sizzix oval and designer label

*****

Additional supplies: flower soft polar white...diamond stickles...stampin' up crystal effects...soft moss sheer polka dot ribbon...snail adhesive...fiskar...score-it....and stampin' dimensionals.





I love the texture of the new Polar White from Flower Soft...it looks like fresh fallen snow...and feels just as soft.








It is sooooo!!! cold this morning...I'm going to have a nice cup of mint tea to warm me up a bit...thanks so much for spending a part of your morning with me...I hope you all have a great morning and a stampin' good day.











Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin