Monday, January 4, 2010

Very Merry

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas...and A Happy New Year to you all...I guess my vacation is over and I need to get my creative juices flowing again...I'm going to start this week with some holiday cards I never got a chance to finish...I will get them all done this week and post them....this is the first one...it is simple and cute...I love that long thin stocking.
*****
This is my late recipe:
Stamp sets: it's a stretch...nice and narrow.
*****
Card stock: assorted scraps and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: basic black and bashful blue.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write.
*****
Punches: Christmas ornament folder.
*****
Additional supplies: fiskar...big shot...score-it...snail...blue grosgrain ribbon...and sakura clear star glitter pen.



The sentiment is tiny...it says "very merry".




Thanks for dropping by this morning and sharing my card...if feels great to be stampin' again...I hope you all have a stampin' good day.





Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin