Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Gift Tag Sets-1

Hedgehog Gift Tags
Here are a few of the gift tags that Carol and I made...they could also be used as book markers since they are large tags.
*****
This is Carol's recipe:
Stamp sets: hedgehog happiness and small greetings.
*****
Card stock: positively pink...whisper white...and almost amethyst.
*****
Ink: basic brown and chocolate chip.
*****
Pencils: S/U watercolour.
*****
Punches: corner rounder and hand held circle.
*****
Additional supplies: yellow stickles...stampin' dimensionals...snail...pink and purple gingham ribbons.




I love the way the balloons look like they are floating up!...up!...and away.












Snow Friends Gift Tags

These are my take on the gift tags.




I had to use my new favorite snowmen stamps again.




This is my easy recipe:
Stamp sets: snow friends and tag alongs.
*****
Card stock: real red...only orange...and neenah classic cream.
*****
Inks: real red...only orange...and tuxedo black.
*****
Markers: Copics...black glaze...and sakura clear star glitter pen.
*****
Punches: corner rounder and hand held circle.
*****
Additional supplies: icicle stickles...snail...fiskar...orange and red gingham ribbons.





Thanks so much for stoppin' in this morning...I hope you all enjoyed the easy projects...have a fun morning and a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin