Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy New Year

These little stick girls are my favorite stamps...and this little lady is celebrating New Years...I know I'm a little late.







This is the quick recipe:
Stamps: celebrate and new year sentiment.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...prints pack DSP...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: chocolate chip and real red.
*****
Markers: nursery rhymes zig watercolour and sakura clear star glitter pen.
*****
Punches: scallop oval.
*****
Additional supplies: snail...fiskar...score-it...red and cream stripe ribbon.




I love this ribbon...it's a cream and red colour...it looks very vintage...May arts has such beautiful ribbons.




Well it is snowing out and a little chilly this afternoon...I'm going to go and enjoy a hot cup of winter mint tea...thanks so much for droppin' in...I hope you all have a stampin' good day.





Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin