Monday, January 18, 2010

...One of a kind

I love my stick ladies stamps and I promise to ink them all this year....and I'm very happy how this card turned out...this was a perfect card to make this morning since outside the ground is covered with snow from last night...it's not a fluffy snow...it's more icy...but it still looks pretty.
*****
I love this stamp set...I think it can easily be my most fav of all my stamps...for this project anyway....LOL.




This is my easy recipe:

Stamp sets: perfect snowflake and I love snowmen.
*****
Card stock: Neenah classic white...whisper white...white printer paper...and patterns pack night of navy DSP.
*****
Ink: tuxedo black and brilliant blue.
*****
Markers: Copics...and sakura clear star glitter pen.
*****
Punches: snow blossom and snowflakes folder.
*****
Additional supplies: BIG shot...snowflake brad...snail adhesive...fiskar...and score-it.




I used my glitter pen to jazz up the punched out snow flake...I hope you can see it...they look very nice when the light hits them.



Thank you so much for droppin' by this chilly morning...I'm waiting for Carol to come over...we have a stampin' day this morning...hopefully I will get to share what we make tomorrow morning with you all...have a nice and relaxing Martin Luther King Day...enjoy the morning...and I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.
*****







Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin