Saturday, February 20, 2010

From all of Us

I forgot to post this yesterday...I was so busy trying to add some of my favorite blogs back into my computer that time just flew by and I was exhausted by the end of the day...so many blogs...but so little time.
*****

January Challenge



This is Carol's card for the challenge this month...we had to make a round card...using all or any of the supplies we purchased at our favorite LSS in Westport....all the diamond dust on the card gives me the feeling of being icy cold...the kids rubber tubing and making snow angels is so appropriate for this week with all the snow we had here.




This is the recipe:

Stamp sets: amuse art stamps...inner tubing...snow angel...and family phrases.
*****
Card stock: almost amethyst...and whisper white.
*****
Inks: almost amethyst...and basic brown.
*****
Pencils: S/U Pure Colour.
*****
Additional supplies: coluzzle cutting system....diamond dust...scotch quick dry adhesive...snail...and stampin' dimensionals.



Inside the card Carol added a birthday wish.



Thanks for stoppin' by and sharing our challenge today....I hope you have a great day and a stampin' good weekend.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin