Sunday, February 21, 2010

Chilly Blue Bird

This little blue bird is so adorable...he's try to stay warm with his cute little hat and scarf...and I know exactly how he feels...with all the snow and wind we've had in the past couple of weeks...everyone is trying to stay warm...when that cold wind blows it blows all the heat out of my house...Brrrrrrrrr.






This is the recipe:

Stamps: Bird from Magenta.
*****
Card stock: Neenah white...ballet blue...whisper white...Prints Pack real red DSP...and white printer.
*****
Ink: tuxedo black and brilliant blue.
*****
Markers: Copics and black glaze pen.
*****
Punches: designer label and sledding folder.

*****
Additional supplies: big shot...snail...fiskar...score-it...quickie glue pen...and dazzling diamond glitter.







I cut out the word chilly from my sledding folder and framed it using the designer label punch.





I really like how this card turned out...it was very quick and easy...thanks for droppin' in and sharing my card...have a great morning...and a stampin' good day.





Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin